Dermatologist in Tarrytown, NY
The physicians at Advanced Dermatology of Westchester specialize in adult and pediatric dermatology and dermatologic surgery. Beyond our expertise in medical dermatology, we also offer many cosmetic procedures including Botox® injections, soft tissue fillers (Juvéderm®, Restylane®, Perlane®, Radiesse®), chemical peels, sclerotherapy for leg veins, laser treatment for wrinkles, scars and brown spots, laser resurfacing and skin tightening, laser hair removal, laser treatment for broken blood vessels and rosacea, and microdermabrasion.
Jeffrey Sturza, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Sturza, a board certified dermatologist, has been helping people look and feel their best for more than 20 years.
Experienced in all areas of dermatology and dermatologic surgery, Dr. Sturza sees a mix of adult and pediatric patients. His fields of interest include acne, psoriasis, skin cancers and diagnostic conundrums.
Dr. Sturza specializes in a full range of noninvasive cosmetic procedures designed to rejuvenate and enhance your appearance, including cosmetic fillers, state of the art lasers, Botox and chemical peels. Procedures performed in our office yield significant results usually with minimal or no downtime. Dr. Sturza prides himself in providing the most competent care with a warm, down-to-earth approach.
Dr. Sturza is an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, Division of Dermatology, at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He has participated in the teaching of dermatology to the residents and medical students since 1989. He is also on the attending staff at Phelps Memorial Hospital Center in Sleepy Hollow, where he serves as Chief of the Dermatology division. He completed his medical training at the State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Medicine and his residency training in dermatology at Cook County Hospital in Chicago. Dr. Sturza taught dermatology at the University of California, San Francisco before returning home to New York in 1989. Since then, he has been in private practice in Tarrytown as well as Manhattan.
Dr. Sturza is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Medical Association, American Academy of Dermatology, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Surgery, as well as local societies such as the Westchester County Medical Society.
Alison Stallings, MD, FAAD
Dr. Alison Stallings is a Board Certified Dermatologist and Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She received her Bachelor's degree magna cum laude from Colgate University in 1998. She went on to receive her Medical Degree from Tulane University School of Medicine where she graduated at the top of her class, earning a membership in a prestigious medical honor society AOA (Alpha Omega Alpha). Following an internship in internal medicine, she completed her residency training in Dermatology at Tulane University School of Medicine in 2008. Throughout her training, she received multiple honors and awards based on her leadership, scholarship, community service, and patient care.
Dr. Stallings has published articles on medical and cosmetic dermatology in peer-reviewed journals, including the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology and The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. In addition, she co-authored a chapter in a textbook on aesthetic rejuvenation.
In addition to her interests in medical and surgical dermatology, Dr. Stallings has extensive experience in a wide array of cosmetic procedures including Botox® for wrinkles and excess sweating, injectable soft tissue fillers (Juvéderm®, Restylane®, Perlane®, Radiesse®, and others), chemical peels for facial rejuvenation, treatment of spider veins/leg veins, and a variety of laser treatments including laser treatment for hair removal, broken vessels, brown and red spots, stretch marks, acne, hypertrophic scars, and wrinkles.
- American Board of Dermatology – August, 2008
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana, MD, 2004
- Colgate University, Hamilton, New York, BA, Molecular Biology, Magna Cum Laude, 1998
- Residency in Dermatology, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, July 2005-June 2008
- Internship in Internal Medicine, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, July 2004-June 2005
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center, Sleepy Hollow, New York
- American Academy of Dermatology: Fellow
- Women's Dermatologic Society: Member
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery: Member
- Dermatology Foundation: Member
- Stallings, A., Lupo, M. Practical Uses of Botanicals in Skin Care. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. January 2009; 2 (1): 36-40.
- Lupo, M., Stallings, A. New Generation Cosmeceutical Agents; Botanicals. In R. Hirsch , J. Cohen , N. Sadick (Eds.). Regional Approach to Aesthetic Rejuvenation. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; c2009, pages 40-45.
- Stallings, A., Boh, E. Generalized linear porokeratosis. Self-Assessment Examination of the American Academy of Dermatology. J Am Acad Dermatol. May 2008; 58 (5): 899-902.
- Botox injections
- Dermal fillers including Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Juvéderm, and Belotero
- Chemical Peels (glycolic, TCA)
- Laser hair removal
- Laser treatment of broken blood vessels/rosacea, age spots (brown spots), scars
- Sclerotherapy (treatment of spider veins/leg veins)
- Scar revision
- Lip augmentation
Our entire staff of professionals are committed to making your total experience with our office gratifying and hassle-free. We will assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. We are dedicated to you as an individual, and are happy to help whenever possible.
Adriana, Angelina, Daniel, Liz, Nelly, Melissa and our office manager Nancy are happy to be a part of Dr. Sturza's and Dr. Stallings' team.